céad mile fáilte. {2nd post for today!!!}

07 February 2009

yes...this requires a 2nd post for today!!!
sherry sent me the 2nd issue of irish quilting magazine!!!
{thanks sherry!!!}

well i got it today and my to-do list turned into my to-do tomorrow list.
tehehehe.

the cover quilt is screaming for me to make it!!!
jane was mentioned inside!!!
cathi was mentioned inside!!!
and pat sloan graced us with yet another fab pattern!!!
{which i wanna make too!!!}
all these ladies live on my sidebar...please check them out!!!

so now i offically have an irish quilting magazine collection!!!
i know, i know...HUGE dork here.
but yall gotta love me!!!

céad mile fáilte means one hundred thousand welcomes.
just in case yall were wondering.

p.s. yall should be able to click on the pic to make it bigger.

update: yall can buy the 1st issue HERE.
as soon as the 2nd issue is available i'll let yall know.


Pin It!

8 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Seriously, all three of those chicks!! AWESOME!!!

You are so funny with your irish stuff!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

My copy of the premiere issue arrived in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to get the next issue :^)

Stacey said...

so where can us ladies get that here in the states? i got the first one, now i need to get the second issue cuz i am in love with this new mag.

Unknown said...

Wow...I didn't know there was a mag called that!!! Where can I get one???
Linda
http://www.lmpoole.blogspot.com

antique quilter said...

still can't find that magazine here in NJ oh well...can you share some of the project pictures your excited about?
Kathie

Unknown said...

I just ordered both issues and can't wait to get them.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Thanks for the mention ;o)

Sherry said...

You're very welcome Rachel! Thanks for reading!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...