and the winners are...

18 February 2009

{yall can click to enlarge.}

yayyy to the winners!!!

please shoot me an email at:
ssg3369{at}hotmail{dot}com
{with 'bee inspired' in the subject line please}
i need yall's mailing addresses asap.
along with your blog link and your flickr link.
please & thank you!!!

for all the other people that were interested...
see sarah and join her quilting bee.
she would ♥ to have yall!!!
and thanks so much for signing up!!!

everyone is more than welcome to follow along via our flickr group.

and in case anyone is wondering...
quilters were picked via the old 'name in a hat' method.

and i'm sorry that this post is SO late.
{i wanted to post this around 8ish.}
but my daughter melanie is running a high grade fever tonight.
:O(

Pin It!

5 comments:

Tacha said...

OOh I am very excited! I am sending you my email now.

Get better soon Melanie. Fevers are the worst.

Thanks Rachel for hosting this it is going to be so much fun!

Ann said...

YAY!!! My very first quilting bee. thank you so much for choosing me.
Details on their way :)

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! Baby's come first ALWAYS!!

Don't worry about us!

Thank you so much for picking me, old hat method! I heart you!! (you haven't worked for me before but this time you pulled threw. I was sending you happy thoughts, did you get them?) Well thanks again, Old hat method.

I'm going to email you right now, Rachel. Thanks for hosting this!

My suggestion for your baby is put her in the bath and let it cool down. I'm sure you already know that but it totally worked for Connor last week.

Donna said...

OMG, I am so thrilled! I'll get an email off to you this evening; have to head off to work just now. The whole flickr thing is pretty new to me, so I hope I can figure it out. Thanks again, Rachel, for choosing me, by whatever method! This is going to be great!!!

Stacey said...

yay!! mee too, all 4 of my kids are sick, the girls have cold, and the boys are worse, fevers, chills, yucky night, I am exhausted!!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...