yes please.

03 September 2008


so this is my newest 'gotta have this' irish thing.
{well i've been wanting it for a few months.}

i think that this is my favorite claddagh ring of all time.

i do have a claddagh ring...i mean come on...i'm irish!!!
but it's very, very traditional...meaning plain jane!

and when i saw this baby at fallers of galway...
i knew i just had to have it.

the price is perfect...at only $45!!!
and what's best...
the shipping...all the way from ireland {yayyy}...is included in the price!!!
seriously i checked.
i called galway this morning {no lie} to find out shipping charges!!!

now i'm a sucker for irish accents.
i really begged wanted them to pass the phone around.
i seriously would have talked to any lad passing by.
i'm not hard to please.
*wink wink*

it made my morning to call ireland!!!

now...will i get this for my birthday...that is the question.
well just have to watch and see and find out.

update: i called my ma-inlaw and told her:
i was gonna die without this
this is what i REALLY wanted for my bithday.

update again: me & my big fat mouth!!!
sorry momma.
i'll seriously act surprised!!!
i ♥ you more than all the green in ireland!!!

p.s. there's only 19 days until my 26th birthday!!!
{and momma will be here in '20 and a wake up'}


Pin It!

4 comments:

quilterpolly said...

Rachel you are so cute...your blog always cheers me up. I could just give you a big hug every time I read your blog:) Thanks so much for being you:)

Nanette Merrill said...

Its darling Rachel. I hope it arrives before your birthday. What a cute ring.

Nanette Merrill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I've seen those rings in mail order catalogs and always liked them...great choice for your gift! Twenty-six...sigh...I remember being that young but it's been more than a few days! ;D

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...