what's in your basket???

07 September 2008

my sweet hubby let me sleep in today.
{thanks hubby!!!}

and while i was catching some zzz's:
he cleaned out the fridge.
took the kiddies to wal-mart.
got the supplies i needed for sugar cookies.
{can you believe i was out of powdered sugar???}
bought me some apple cider.
filled one of my baskets with hershey's chocolate bars.
even bought doughnuts for breakfast.
SUPER sweet huh???

so i was wondering...
what's in your basket???
oh and...
my 'secret' should be ready to be revealed tomorrow.
read about it here.
:O)

p.s. there's only 15 days until my 26th birthday!!!
{and momma will be here in '16 and a wake up'}

Pin It!

2 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

Sound like your husband is a keeper Rachel!

Nanette Merrill said...

Wow I'm so jealous! He'd have had me at just cleaning out the fridge. Lucky you. That is very nice.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...